HOW WE SERVICE CLAIMS
Making sure that you have the right cover in the first place is critical to getting your claim successfully resolved in the end.
Our claims department specialise in managing and resolving claims expeditiously. After all, that is the true test and measure of a good insurance broker.
As soon as a claim is reported to BAC our dedicated claims department work in partnership with our clients and their Strata managers to ensure we submit complete and comprehensive claims information to the insurer.
From submission to resolution BAC work seamlessly with both your insurers and loss adjusters. This enables us to facilitate or negotiate prompt and equitable settlement on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
How We Minimise Disruption and Facilitate Claims Settlement
Our dedicated claims team achieves these outcomes by performing the following:
- Early investigation of incidents and claims, which includes site visitations where necessary and emergency assistance advice.
- Early assessment of liability
- Interpretation and evaluation of policy terms and conditions and how this relates to the scope and quantum of your claim
- Interfacing with insurers and their experts to evaluate and negotiate claim settlements
- Assisting in final claim settlement negotiations
- Minimising legal and other costs
- Customising solutions to address your unique situation and needs
The above services will save both the Owners Corporation and Strata Managers significant time and stress in dealing with claims. This is the key differentiator and benefit to you for choosing BAC Insurance Brokers.